Skip to content
Last updated June 16, 2021
ORDERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELATION.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL • NO REFUNDS
We are a furniture outlet and our policy is simple "what you see is what you get". However, in some cases items can be exchanged or issued a store credit minus a 20% restocking fee.
In the unlikely event that your item is found to be damaged after you have received delivery (but reported within 48 hours of delivery) we will ask for photographs to be emailed to our customer support department (email@example.com) to help us assess the damage and issue exchange/replacement or store credit. Please note we are unable to accept claims for damage outside of this time limit.
Exchange or replacement is not accepted if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer want or require the item, or it is not suitable for your intended need
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You were responsible for the fault
- Wrong assembly resulting in damage
- Wrong calculations of room space were made
- Delivery was arranged by you
- The Item does not fit through or in the proposed area
- On Clearance, Display Stock (e.g. ex display, floor stock etc.)
If you have any questions concerning our policy, please contact us at:
01279 434327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.